- Birth Date
- 5 July 1827
- Death Date
- 20 May 1913
Mildred Elizabeth RanDall
Mildred Elizabeth Johnson
The 1860 Utah census lists her as "Milda D. Johnson" in the household of Alfred Randall who she married. She served two missions to the Sandwich (Hawaiian) Islands, the first with her husband and the second as a Sister missionary. Her death date is from her Utah death certificate. Utah cemeteries and Burials data base lists her as "Mildred C. Randall."
- Age at Departure: 22
- 1860 Utah census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Johnson, Mildred Eliza, to My Dearest Sister, 18 Sep. 1859, in Mildred Moss Boyce, [Biographical sketch of Mildred Eliza Johnson Randall] 1979, 2-3.
- "Latter Day Saints' Immigration," Deseret News, 24 August 1859, 197.
- "Mrs. Mildred E. Randall Dies At Local Hospital," Deseret Evening News, 20 May 1913, 2.
- "Pioneer Teacher Is Laid To Rest," Deseret Evening News, 21 May 1913, 2.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966