- Birth Date
- 20 September 1818
- Death Date
- 17 February 1850
George Washington Langley
Although a non-contemporary typescript list in Journal History (Supplement after 31 Dec. 1848, p. 6) places the Langley family in the 1848 Brigham Young company, the source of this information is not cited and the information is suspect. Daughter Martha believed she and her family traveled in Heber C. Kimball's company according to a news article reporting her golden wedding anniversary in 1916. Since the Langley family does not appear on a contemporary roster, Martha's recollection of the company may be more reliable.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 6.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Record of Deaths in Salt Lake City, 1848-1890
- Utah, Early Mormon Missionary Database
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.