- Birth Date
- 16 August 1832
- Death Date
- 4 February 1909
Charles Roscoe Savage
Charles initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Franklin Brown Company in 1860. He served in the company as Chaplain and Secretary.
Then, in 1866, he traveled with the Thomas E. Ricks Company.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 33
- Ann G. Marriott diary, 1866 April-September, 17-32.
- Autobiography of Rachel Seamons Hancey in [Collected Information on the Seamons and Related Families, ca. 1980], p. 6-7 at Church History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah, MS 7571 #1.
- C. R. Savage diaries, 1855-1909, June-September 1860, 28.
- Charles R. Savage, "A Photographic Tour of Nearly 9,000 Miles," Philadelphia Photographer, Volume 4, 1867, 288-9 and 313-16.
- Church Emigration Book
- Savage, C. R., [Daybook], in "Church Emigration Book."
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.