- Birth Date
- 15 July 1843
- Death Date
- 12 May 1913
Elizabeth Nuttal Bradshaw
Elizabeth, her sister Ruth and brother Thomas came from England in 1854 on the ship Clara Wheeler.
Both her parents died in St. Louis in 1854 so she and her two siblings, Ruth and Thomas, were traveling with their aunt Sarah and uncle Thomas Bradshaw and their family. Her given name is "Eliza" in Journal History.
Her surname is "Painter" on the death certificate and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 16
- 1860 Nebraska Census.
- Emigration list for Spring, 1860, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 22.
- "Mrs. E. N. Painter Dies at Wellsville," The Journal, 17 May 1913, p. 3.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 15 August 1860, 189.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.