- Birth Date
- 21 February 1823
- Death Date
- 17 October 1884
Willard Glover McMullin
Willard was rebaptized in Salt Lake city on 3 June 1849.
In the 1850 federal census of Utah Willard and his wife Martha are together with their son and her two sons from a previous marriage. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial census Willard was in Weber County with members of his family.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 32
- Returning Missionary
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1st Company of 50 report, 1855, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Benjamin Ashby autobiography, circa 1897-1904, 25-30.
- Cobb, Augusta Adams, to Charlotte Ives Cobb, 28 June 1855, in Theodore Schroeder Collection.
- "Departure for the Plains," The Mormon, 2 June 1855, 2.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- First 100, report, 1848 June.
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 7.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- William Knox journals, 1847-1864.