- Birth Date
- About 1807
- Death Date
- 2 April 1888
Anna and her children emigrated to the United States in 1856 aboard the ship Samuel Curling. Her death date is confirmed by the coroner records. Her obituary incorrectly names her "Hannah."
She is listed in the Deseret News in 1856 as "Ann Bailey and 5 children." Betsy is the only one listed with her in the 1860 company roster. It is possible that the other children traveled in advance or did not come at all.
- Age at Departure: 53
- Head of Household
- "Deaths," Deseret News, 4 April 1888, 192.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 23 July 1856, 160.
- Emigration list for Spring, 1860.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 31.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.