- Birth Date
- 28 February 1814
- Death Date
- 28 May 1887
The emigration report shows he traveled with Ane, his wife, Minnie and Hannah Wilhelmsen, and Cecilie Kofoed and three of her children (Hans, Wilhelmina, and Josephine). Further research is needed to determine why these eight people traveled together. He was born and married in the parish of Alsonderup, Fredericksborg, Denmark.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1880 Utah Census.
- Genealogy and Family Pioneer History. Mount Pleasant Historical Association
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 61.
- "List of the Iowa Wagon Company" in Emigration List for Spring, 1860. Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862, 43-46.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.