- Birth Date
- 24 November 1803
- Death Date
- 4 January 1878
The family came on the ship Thornton in 1856. It consisted of husband, Marcus, his wife Anne M and children Frederick, Wilhelm and Wilhelmine.
Birth and death dates listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage), without accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 56
- Head of Household
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 60.
- "List of the Iowa Wagon Company" in Emigration list for Spring, 1860.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.