- Birth Date
- 19 March 1842
- Death Date
- 17 December 1921
Ane Elesine Kofoed
She came with her father and his family on the ship, Westmoreland in 1857. As with most of the Kofoed children, she is listed on the report as traveling with a family different from her own, in this case the Lars Jacobsen family. Her name is listed as "Anna Elisina Kofod" on the emigration report.
Surname on her death certificate is her married name of "Sorenson".
The family came on the ship, Westmoreland in 1857. The family consisted of: father, Hans, mother, Cecelia and children: Anna Elisina, Christian Anthon, Else Kirstine, Hans Peter, Jenss Hans, Johanna Margreta, Josephina Brigh, Mesellia Christina and Wilhelmina Fredrick.
- Age at Departure: 18
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 60.
- "List of the Iowa Wagon Company" in Emigration list for Spring, 1860.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.