- Birth Date
- 28 September 1848
- Death Date
- 13 November 1922
Jens Hansen Kofoed
He came with his father and his family on the ship, Westmoreland in 1857. As with most of the Kofoed children, he is listed on the report as traveling with a family different from his own, in this case the Andrew Homer family. Surname is listed as "Kofod" on the emigration report.
Birth and death dates listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage), without accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
The family came on the ship, Westmoreland in 1857. The family consisted of: father, Hans, mother, Cecelia and children: Anna Elisina, Christian Anthon, Else Kirstine, Hans Peter, Jenss Hans, Johanna Margreta, Josephina Brigh, Mesellia Christina and Wilhelmina Fredrick.
- Age at Departure: 11
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1910 Idaho Census
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 61.
- "List of the Iowa Wagon Company" in Emigration List for Spring, 1860. Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862, 43-46.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.