- Birth Date
- 22 May 1830
- Death Date
- 29 September 1886
His name is "Anders Larsen" on the original overland company roster. He and his family emigrated from Sweden on the ship James Nesmith in 1855. Son, Carl A. is listed on the ship but he is not on the overland company roster. His sister Johanna's reminiscences indicate that Carl was kidnapped in Missouri and the family was forced to continue on without him. Andrew's son, Joseph Willard, was born on the plains.
The emigration report lists the Larsen's as traveling with the Jensen family, further research is needed to determine why these two families traveled together.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- Johanna Christena Larson Jones in Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 4, 70.
- Johanna Christine Larson Jones, Biographical information relating to Mormon pioneer overland travel database, 2003-2017.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 60.
- "List of the Iowa Wagon Company" in Emigration list for Spring, 1860.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.