- Birth Date
- 28 June 1824
- Death Date
- 25 December 1905
He came on the ship, John J. Boyd in 1855. His wife, Anna came on the ship, Tuscarora in 1857. They were married in Nebraska where their daughter Berthe was born.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 60.
- "List of the Iowa Wagon Company" in Emigration List for Spring, 1860. Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862, 43-46.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 363.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.