- Birth Date
- 31 October 1849
- Death Date
- 14 April 1919
Martha Stennett Poppleton
Daughter of William Bannister Poppleton and Sarah Stennett. At the time of the 1860 federal census Martha was living in Omaha, Nebraska. She married Daniel Leigh Walters in Utah.
- Age at Departure: 10
- 1860 Nebraska Census, Omaha, Douglas County
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 39.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 15 August 1860, 189.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.