- Birth Date
- 18 November 1821
- Death Date
- 17 June 1908
William Henry Horn
William, his wife Sarah, and their five children arrived in New York on 1 May 1860 via the ship Underwriter. Trail roster indicates that William was traveling with "family." Birth date is confirmed by Millcreek Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 21 October 1860.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Box Elder County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 35.
- Millcreek Ward, Record of Members. (CR 375 8, Reel 4200)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 364.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.