- Birth Date
- 28 December 1849
- Death Date
- 28 January 1908
Although the Paul family initially joined the Budge company and were listed on its roster, delays caused them to reassess. They decided to move forward and join the Stoddard handcart company. See Clifford L. Stott, Faith and Dissent: The Nicholas Paul Story , 131.
- Age at Departure: 10
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 51.
- Oscar O. Stoddard journals and record book, 1856-1860; 1883, 295-307.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.