- Birth Date
- 11 March 1807
- Death Date
- 3 September 1849
Wilson Gardner Perkins
The obituary of Elizabeth states that she came to Utah in 1848 with her parents.
Wilson served as a Captain of Ten in the Brigham Young pioneer company.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Head of Household
- A Mormon chronicle: the Diaries of John D. Lee, 1848-1876 edited and annotated by Robert Glass Cleland and Juanita Brooks (1955), 1:30-79.
- Alexander Neibaur journal, 1841 February-1862 April, 26-38.
- Elizabeth Jane Perkins Belcher in On to the Valley (1957) by Anson G. Perkins.
- First 100, report, 1848 June.
- Job Smith autobiography, circa 1902, 15-16.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 2.
- Lorenzo Brown reminiscences and diaries, 1856-1900, Volume 1, 37-53.
- "Mother of E. H. Belcher Passes Away," Vernal Express, 3 February 1922, 1.
- Richard Ballantyne papers, 1848-1867, 1895, Journal, 1848 May-August.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1848 May-September.