- Birth Date
- 1 June 1811
- Death Date
- 10 April 1894
Ingerborg Monsson Christiansen
She came on the ship, John J. Boyd in 1855 with her husband, Ole, and children: Anna Cecilia, Inger, Otto Wilhelm, John Godfrey, and Wilhelmina. Her husband died in Iowa and she married Rasmus Christiansen.
She was listed as "Inglbaig Christianna," in the 1860 Census.
More research is needed to confirm Ingeborg's birth and death dates. Birth date listed reflects family tradition from Family Tree at FamilySearch.org. Death date listed reflects data from findagrave.com and the "Utah Cemetery Inventory" collection on Ancestry.com.
- Age at Departure: 48
- 1860 United States Census
- “Emigration list for Spring, 1860.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862, p. 1-6. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 56)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 11.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Sweden, Baptisms, 1611-1920.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory