- Birth Date
- 9 December 1823
- Death Date
- 27 May 1892
Foster Ray Kenner
Foster traveled in the same company as his parents (Robert Harrison and Hannah Kenner), brother (Samuel Thompson Kenner), and his sister (Mary Thomas Kenner Davis) and her spouse and child.
Foster was incorrectly listed as "Fanny K Keemer," (female) in the 1860 Census.
Foster's probate record confirms his date of death.
- Age at Departure: 36
- Head of Household
- 1860 United States Census
- “Emigration list for Spring, 1860.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862, p. 1-6. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 56)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 7.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 141.
- Utah, Wills and Probate Records, 1800-1985.