- Birth Date
- 20 October 1794
- Death Date
- 23 December 1877
Robert Harrison Kenner
Robert traveled in the same company as his son (Foster Ray Kenner) and his children, and his daughter (Mary Thomas Kenner Davis) and her spouse and children.
Birth date confirmed by Sixth Ward records at the time of his re-baptism (7 October 1860).
- Age at Departure: 65
- Head of Household
- 1860 United States Census
- “Died,” Salt Lake Herald, 25 December 1877, .
- “Emigration list for Spring, 1860.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862, p. 1-6. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 56)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 7.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 141.
- Sixth Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, reel 6448)
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.