- Birth Date
- 27 July 1827
- Death Date
- 26 April 1889
Warren Reed Tenney
He served as the second captain of ten. In the Mountaineer, his name was erroneously printed as "A. Tinney." His surname was listed as "Tenny," in the 1860 Census, and in the (emigration list for Spring, 1860) company roster.
Warren traveled in the same company as his mother (Eliza L. Webb Tenney), sister (Eliza La Mercha Tenney), and another sister (Betsey Jane Tenney Loose) and Betsey's children.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- 1860 United States Census
- “Emigration list for Spring, 1860.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862, p. 1-6. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 56)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 8.
- "Local News: Arrival of Emigrants," The Mountaineer, 11 August 1860, 202.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Thomas Sleight diaries, 1857-1925, box 1, fd. 2.
- Thomas Sleight journal excerpts in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1896-2001 July, 9 August 1860, 1B-1G.