- Birth Date
- 11 October 1792
- Death Date
- 27 September 1860
In his journal, on 27 September 1860, Joel Hills Johnson says "Sister Bennett, an aged saint from England who died the day before," was buried "on the Muddy near some Springs."
- Age at Departure: 67
- Died en Route
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Johnson, Joel Hills, Reminiscences and journals, 1835-1882, reel 1, fd. 2, 27-33.
- Johnson, Nephi, The life sketch of Nephi Johnson (from his diary), reel 13, box 19, fd. 7, item 9, 3.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 47.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Stephenson, Mary Ann B., Autobiographical sketch, in Stella H. Day, comp., Builders of Early Millard: Biographies of Pioneers of Millard County, 1850 to 1875 , 663.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.