- Birth Date
- 29 April 1855
- Death Date
- 26 November 1940
Christian Lyngaa Christensen
He is the son of Niels and Karen and came with his brother, Niels on the ship, William Tapscott in 1860. The ship manifest lists his name as "Christian Lingaard Christensen." Some other sources his name "Linga" Parish register lists parents as Mormons.
- Age at Departure: 5
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1930 Utah Census.
- Christensen, C. L., [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 7:76, 78, 80.
- Christensen, C. L., "Leaves from the Journal of C. L. Christensen," in Heart Throbs of the West , 12 vols. [1939-51], 9:1-3.
- Christensen, C. L., History of C. L. Christensen as He Told It, 1-4. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)
- Christensen, Christian Lyngaa, [Journal], in Susan Arrington Madsen, I Walked to Zion , 89-90.
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 56.
- Missionary Database
- Parish Register of Rud, Randers, Denmark.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Pioneer of San Juan County Passes After Long Period of Invalidism,” San Juan Record, 28 November 1940, 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America