- Birth Date
- 10 November 1802
- Death Date
- 8 September 1880
Louisa traveled with her four daughters in the 1848 Brigham Young Company. Her husband, Addison Pratt, was traveling east from California as a returning missionary with the Holmes/Thompson company at the same time his family was making their way west. The family settled in California, but made the trip back to the Salt Lake Valley in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 45
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 55
- Bell, William, "Census of the company on the road traveling from San Bernardino, 1858 February."
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- Louisa Barnes Pratt in Autobiographical accounts by Beaver residents, circa 1879, 77-78.
- Louisa Barnes Pratt journal and autobiography, 1850-1880, Volume 7, circa 1852, 145-51.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Pratt, Louisa Barnes, Journal and autobiography 1850-1880, 374-81.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.