- Birth Date
- 20 April 1830
- Death Date
- 20 November 1915
Charles initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Brigham Young Company in 1848. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 18
- Age at Departure: 26
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- John Pulsipher journal and autobiography in Cache Valley historical material, circa 1955. Reel 4, Item 88, 33-46.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 2.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 661
- Mosiah L. Hancock autobiography, undated.
- "Obituary," Deseret Evening News , 22 Dec. 1915, 12.
- Pulsipher, Charles, Autobiographical sketch, in Biographical sketches 1891- , reel 62, box 65, fd. 13, item 2.
- Utah Death Certificates.