- Birth Date
- 21 October 1820
- Death Date
- 6 October 1898
Ann is the wife of Thomas Sandall. She sailed with her family from South Africa to the United States on the ship Alacrity in 1855, landing in Boston, Massachusetts. On the Ship manifest the family surname is spelled "Landall" In a brief "History of Thomas Sandall Sr. Family" written by Mrs. Irvin Hennefer of Layton, Utah and found in the "Memories Section" of Thomas' Family Tree, the author, a daughter of Annie Sandall, says that a son named Hyrum died in Boston from measles on 9 July 1860. Lucy, another member of the family, age 2, died 16 July 1860, just four days before the trek began.
- Age at Departure: 39
- 1880 Utah Census, Davis County.
- Black, Susan Easton, Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 50.
- "Layton Lines," Davis County Clipper, 14 October 1898, 1.
- Massachusetts, Passenger and Crew Lists, 1820-1963.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.