- Birth Date
- Death Date
In a brief "History of Thomas Sandall Sr. Family" written by Mrs. Irvin Hennefer of Layton, Utah and found in the "Memories Section" of Thomas' Family Tree, the author, a daughter of Annie Sandall, says that a son named Hyrum died in Boston from measles on 9 July 1860. Lucy, another member of the family, age 2, died 16 July 1860, just four days before the trek began.
- Age at Departure: 10
- 1880 Utah Census, Davis County.
- Find a Grave
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 51.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- "The Immigration," Deseret News, 22 August 1860, 197.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.