- Birth Date
- 3 April 1814
- Death Date
- 10 October 1901
Captain of Hundred, Third company
In 1852, he returned from serving a mission to Italy and Malta. He reached Utah in August 1852. More research is needed to determine if he traveled with a company.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Age at Departure: 37
- Returning Missionary
- A Mormon chronicle: the Diaries of John D. Lee, 1848-1876 edited and annotated by Robert Glass Cleland and Juanita Brooks (1955), 1:30-79.
- Agnes Cross Douglass letter. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Alexander Neibaur journal, 1841 February-1862 April, 26-38.
- Amasa Potter reminiscences and journal, 1857 January-1910 January.
- First 100, report, 1848 June.
- George Morris reminiscences, circa 1867-1886, 66-69.
- George Morris reminiscences, circa 1880-1890, 12-13.
- History of Utah, vol. 4, p. 223-24
- Hosea Stout reminiscences and journals, 1845-1869, Volume 3, 376-79, and, Volume 4, 1-41.
- Jacob Peart diary, 1847-1872, 33.
- John Pulsipher journal and autobiography in Cache Valley historical material, circa 1955. Reel 4, Item 88, 33-46.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 1.
- "Lorenzo Snow, Fifth President of the Mormon Church, Expires Suddenly from Bronchitis, Caused by a Cold," The Vernal Express , 19 Oct. 1901, 1.
- Missionary Database
- Oliver Boardman Huntington, Diary, Volume 9.
- Partial diary of Hannah B. Morley found in Morley family histories, undated.
- Richard Ballantyne papers, 1848-1867, 1895, Journal, 1848 May-August.