- Birth Date
- 11 March 1829
- Death Date
- 19 September 1897
Charles, his wife Mary, sons John, Joseph and Charles came from England in 1861 on the ship Underwriter.
Their surname is spelled "Deen" on the 1870 Utah census.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Davis County.
- Duncan, Homer, Report of Elder Homer Duncan's Mission to England in the years 1860 and 1861.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- The history of Eli Wiggill, 1883, 466-485.
- Thomson, Mildred Hatch Thomson, Mildred Hatch, Rich Memories: Some of the Happenings in Rich County from 1863 to 1960 , p. 305.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Wiggill, Eli, [Autobiography], in An Enduring Legacy, 12 vols. [1978-89], 8:202-6.