- Birth Date
- 15 December 1860
- Death Date
- 20 August 1861
Annie Jane John
David and Mary Wride, along with their daughter Annie Jane, sailed from Liverpool on board the “Manchester” on 16 April 1861, and landed in New York on 14 May 1861. According to ship manifests, Mary’s siblings Ann and Barry were also sailed on the “Manchester.” Barry, Hannah, Anne, and Mary and her family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Homer Duncan Company in 1861.
- Age at Departure: Infant
- Died en Route
- Duncan, Homer, Report of Elder Homer Duncan's Mission to England in the years 1860 and 1861.
- Duncan, Homer, to Brigham Young, 27 Aug. 1861, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 38, box 28, fd. 4.
- John, David, Journals, 1856-1908, reel 1, vol. 1, 253-64.
- John, Mary Jane Wride, Autobiographical sketch, 79-80, in Histories and biographies written by members of Camp Sunflower, Daughters of Utah Pioneers of Center Utah County, Provo, Utah, vol. 1.
- Odell, Thomas George, to Gregory Fleman Odell, 2 January 1862, in Departed Builders of Weber County.
- Wride, Barry, Original Journal, July 26-September 13, 1861, in W. Thomas Wride, ed., Barry Wride, 1833-1913, His Family and His Journals (1999), 1-10.