- Birth Date
- 29 January 1833
- Death Date
- 24 December 1908
David and Mary Wride, along with their daughter Annie Jane, sailed from Liverpool on board the “Manchester” on 16 April 1861, and landed in New York on 14 May 1861. According to ship manifests, Mary’s siblings Ann and Barry were also sailed on the “Manchester.” Barry, Hannah, Anne, and Mary and her family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Homer Duncan Company in 1861. Annie Jane died en route.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- Duncan, Homer, Report of Elder Homer Duncan's Mission to England in the years 1860 and 1861.
- Duncan, Homer, to Brigham Young, 27 Aug. 1861, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 38, box 28, fd. 4.
- John, David, Journals, 1856-1908, reel 1, vol. 1, 253-64.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.