- Birth Date
- 4 February 1832
- Death Date
- 16 May 1925
Charles William Penrose
and wife and 3 children; from England.
In 1868, he was a returning missionary from Europe.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 35
- Returning Missionary
- Duncan, Homer, Report of Elder Homer Duncan's Mission to England in the years 1860 and 1861.
- Jenkins, John, “Life Sketch of John Jenkins”
- Jenkins, John, Autobiographical sketch, 1933, 1-2.
- John, David, Journals, 1856-1908, reel 1, vol. 1, 253-64.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 13 September 1861, 4.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Wiggill, Eli, [Autobiography], in An Enduring Legacy, 12 vols. [1978-89], 8:202-6.
- Wiggill, Eli, Reminiscences, 39-41. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Wride, Barry, Original Journal, July 26-September 13, 1861, in W. Thomas Wride, ed., Barry Wride, 1833-1913, His Family and His Journals (1999), 1-10.