- Birth Date
- 5 October 1809
- Death Date
- 8 December 1893
She was a widow from England. The family sailed to America in 1861 on the ship Underwriter.
Her travel to Utah is mentioned in the obituary of her daughter, Anna.
- Age at Departure: 51
- Head of Household
- Duncan, Homer, Report of Elder Homer Duncan's Mission to England in the years 1860 and 1861.
- “Handcart Pioneer, Dixie Settler, Dies at Farmington, Washington County News, 17 June 1926, 4.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, 13 September 1861, 4.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.