- Birth Date
- 12 May 1839
- Death Date
- 25 February 1910
Jeremiah Francis Wiggill
He came with his father Eli, mother Susannah and family from South Africa in 1861 on the ship Race Horse.
He married Priscilla Jane Talbot in Nebraska her family was also on the 1861 ship Race Horse.
His name is listed as "Jeremiah Fransis Wiggill" on his death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 22
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Davis County.
- "Deaths," Deseret News [Weekly], 23 April 1884, 224.
- Duncan, Homer, Report of Elder Homer Duncan's Mission to England in the years 1860 and 1861.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Wiggill, Eli, [Autobiography], in An Enduring Legacy, 12 vols. [1978-89], 8:202-6.
- Wiggill, Eli, Autobiography, 1883, 466-85.
- Wiggill, Eli, Reminiscences, 39-41. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.