- Birth Date
- 21 May 1794
- Death Date
- 21 August 1861
Mary Ann Campbell Foreman
Mary Ann, from the Dover, Kent Branch, died en route from injuries received from being run over by a wagon. Thomas Cott Griggs journal refers to her as "Grandma Foreman." She was a widow.
- Age at Departure: 67
- Died en Route
- Griggs, Thomas Cott, Journals, 1861-1903, reel 1, box 1, fd. 1, vol. 1.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 13 September 1861, 1b-1h.
- Mary Elizabeth Jones Summers, Biographical information relating to Mormon pioneer overland travel database, 2003-2017.
- Olsen, James, Autobiographical sketch 1921, 4-5.
- Stanford, Cyrus Joseph, Reminiscences, 2, in Melvin J. Stanford, "Cyrus and Elna Stanford Family Sheaves: Histories, Pictures, and Ancestral Files of Cyrus and Elna Stanford and Their Family."