- Birth Date
- 1 June 1835
- Death Date
- 8 February 1885
Heber Parley Kimball
Heber initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Heber C. Kimball Company in 1848. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
In 1861 he served as Captain of the 2nd division in the Joseph W. Young/Ansil P. Harmon/Heber P. Kimball Company.
- Age at Departure: 13
- Age at Departure: 21
- Age at Departure: 26
- Company Captain
- "Death of Heber P. Kimball," Deseret News, 11 February 1885, 57.
- "Death of Heber P. Kimball. Another of the Pioneers Gone to His Final Rest," 10 February 1885, 9.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Jefferies, William, Reminiscences and diary, 1886, 22.
- Joseph G. Hovey papers, 1845-1856, circa 1933, Autobiography, 1845-1856, 130-75.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 14.
- Keetch, Mercy Truth Barker, Reminiscences 1902, vol. 2, 8p.
- Utah, Early Mormon Missionary Database
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Yates, William, Journals, 1848-1891, 4p.
- Young, Brigham and Heber C. Kimball and J. M. Grant to To Whom It May Concern, 3 November 1856. Brigham Young office files 1832-1878, Letterbooks, 1844-1877.
- Zebulon Jacobs reminiscences and diaries, 1861-1877, folder 1.