- Birth Date
- 25 July 1825
- Death Date
- 10 March 1914
Lars Peter Edholm
Lars initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Samuel A. Woolley Company in 1861 as indicated in Peter Nielsen and Samuel Amos Woolley’s journals.
He came on the ship, Monarch of the Sea in 1861 with his wife, Justina and children, Bengt, Esbjorn, Peter, Nils, and Elizabeth.
At the end of a mission to Europe, he traveled home with the Leonard G. Rice Company in 1867 as indicated in a Semi-Weekly Telegraph article dated 10 October 1867.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 42
- Returning Missionary
- "Arrived," Semi-Weekly Telegraph , 10 Oct. 1867, 2.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 22 September 1861, 7.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Nielsen, Peter, Journal, 1854 June-1867 Mar., 358-63.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Woolley, Samuel Amos, Diaries, 1846-1899, reel #1, box 1, fd. 3, vol. 9.