- Birth Date
- Death Date
and wife; picked up at Sweetwater River; left Dr. Parken's wagon; may be Henry Tuttle hired as driver by John D. Lee
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- A Mormon chronicle: the Diaries of John D. Lee, 1848-1876 edited and annotated by Robert Glass Cleland and Juanita Brooks (1955), 1:30-79.
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- John D. Lee, Diary
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 August 1848.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1848 May-September.