- Birth Date
- 15 April 1838
- Death Date
- 1 May 1927
Edward Milo Webb
Edward initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Brigham Young Company in 1848. He was baptized 30 April 1849 and appears in the 1850 federal census of Utah as "Edward M. Well" in Davis County. He later participated as one of the rescuers sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 10
- Age at Departure: 18
- 1850 Utah Census, Davis County.
- Biographical Record of Salt Lake City and Vicinity (Chicago: National Historical Record Company, 1902), 507.
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1234.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- "Utah Pioneer of 1848 Dies at Age of 89," Salt Lake Telegram, 2 May 1927, 3.