- Birth Date
- 21 April 1824
- Death Date
- 1 August 1881
He came on the ship, Monarch of the Sea in 1861 with his wife, Ane K and children: Eliza, Christian and Dan. He served as chaplain in this company.
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 43
- Returning Missionary
- 1880 Utah Census.
- Anthon H. Lund, Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- "Arrived," Semi-Weekly Telegraph , 10 Oct. 1867, 2.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- Early Missionary Database
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Jensen, Jens Iver, "Biographical sketch of the life of Jens Iver Jensen," 7.
- Jenson, Andrew, History of the Scandinavian Mission, 199.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 22 September 1861, 2, 3.
- "Karen Camilla Sorenson Moller," In Biographical Information Relating to Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel database.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Nielsen, Peter, Journal, 1854 June-1867 Mar., 358-63.
- Nielson, Peter, [Diary], in Andrus, Elizabeth Emma Nielson,comp., Ancestors of Elizabeth Emma Nielson Andrus [197-?], 204-8.
- Wilhelmsen, Niels, Journals 1865-1867; 1880-1881.
- Wilhelmsen, Niels in Genealogical Surveys of L.D.S. Members: Autobiographies and Ancestors, vol. 33, 215-16.
- Woolley, Samuel Amos, Diaries, 1846-1899, reel #1, box 1, fd. 3, vol. 9.