- Birth Date
- 15 May 1844
- Death Date
- 2 March 1921
Anthon Henrik Lund
Captain of 4th Ten; name is recorded as "Thomas Lund" in Weibye's journal (15 July 1862 entry). Sources which indicate Lund traveled in Madsen's company include: LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, 1:165; Utah Genealogical and Historical Magazine, Apr. 1921, 72; Orson F. Whitney's History of Utah, 4:319.
- Age at Departure: 18
- Age at Departure: 19
- European Mission, [Emigration records, Scandinavian Mission] 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Jens C. A. Weibye, reminiscences and journal, circa 1862 in Orson B. West typescript collection, circa 1982-1987, 281-333.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 325
- Lund, Anthon H., Journal, 15 June 1912.
- Lund, Anthon H., Journal, 30 Dec. 1905.
- Lund, Anthon H. Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Scandinavian Mission, Manuscript History and Historical Reports
- Utah Death Certificates.