- Birth Date
- 10 April 1793
- Death Date
- 9 January 1878
William and his family traveled overseas in the ship Juventa in 1855. The overland company he traveled with several years later was noted in local church financial records. His surname is spelled "Loyn" on the roster.
His death date is confirmed by the burial record.
- Age at Departure: 69
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Cache County.
- "Captain Miller’s Company," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 92.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Bonds and Promissory Notes
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 482.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.