- Birth Date
- 27 June 1840
- Death Date
- 3 November 1891
Maria came from England in 1862 on the ship Manchester.
She was a single woman. The company she traveled with was noted in local church financial records.
The Wellsville Ward financial records confirm that she was traveling in this company.
Her surname is "Parkerson" on the 1870 Utah census and "Parkinson" on the burial record and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 22
- 1870 Utah Census, Cache County.
- "Captain Miller’s Company," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 92.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.