- Birth Date
- 4 December 1795
- Death Date
Thomas Armstrong Chappell
His travel to Utah with the 1848 Heber C. Kimball company is confirmed by the Norton Jacob reminiscence and journal.
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 5 May 1850.
Both Thomas and his wife Sarah joined the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ, left Utah, and moved to Iowa where they died.
In addition to his family, his wife's mother also traveled to Utah with him.
- Age at Departure: 52
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Black, Susan Easton. Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (6 vols.), Book A, p. 405.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Norton Jacob reminiscence and journal, 1844 May-1852 January, 110-115.
- Rebaptisms in Great Salt Lake Valley: 1847-1854, 1858-1863 [Index].