- Birth Date
- 19 September 1807
- Death Date
- 20 September 1892
Peter Wilson Conover
He was a widower with ten children and served as Captain of 4th Ten in the Kimball Company. He crossed the plains again in 1857 with the Loveland Company, this time serving as Captain of the Guard.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Age at Departure: 50
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Chronicles of Courage, vol. 1, p. 207-9
- Daniel Davis diaries, 1846-1892, Journal, 1846 May-1889 January, 90-101.
- Heber C. Kimball, Autobiography, circa 1842-1858, in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 12-13.
- Norton Jacob reminiscence and journal, 1844 May-1852 January, 110-115.
- Peter W. Conover reminiscences, undated, 6-7.
- Richards, Henry Phinehas, Diary, fd. 3, in Papers, 1854-1900.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of Members.
- William Burton papers, circa 1837-1851, Journal, Volume 11, 1848 June-July.