- Birth Date
- October 1836
- Death Date
James William Horace Pigg-Stannard
He arrived in New York on 16 June 1861 with his mother and siblings on the Monarch of the Sea. He used the name Horace in most records. The following year, he is seen on the trail again as a teamster for the 1862 Canfield Company.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 25
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Isaac A. Canfield Emigrating Company, Journal, 1862 July-Oct.
- James McKnight journal entry in Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 16 Oct. 1862, 1-12.
- Joseph W. Young, "Report of the Immigration," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 93.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 16 October 1862, 16.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America