- Birth Date
- 10 April 1803
- Death Date
- 6 October 1875
Edward and his family were from Spalding, Lincolnshire, England. He his wife Anne and three children crossed the Atlantic on the ship Golconda in 1854. They settled in Ephraim that same year. Additional research is needed to identify the name of the pioneer company with which they traveled.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- "Correspondence," Deseret News, 20 October 1875, 393.
- "Fatal Accident," Deseret Evening News, 6 Oct. 1875, 3.
- "Fatal Accident," Salt Lake Tribune, 7 Oct. 1875, 4.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America