- Birth Date
- 13 October 1838
- Death Date
- 20 March 1921
Peter came with his wife Anna, from Scotland on the ship Manchester in 1862. They were scheduled to go on the ship John J Boyd but transferred. Their son Henry was born at sea.
Death date is confirmed by the death certificate and the inscription on his gravestone.
- Age at Departure: 23
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886 Ledger C, p. 155.
- Portrait, Genealogical and Biographical Record of the State of Utah (Chicago: National Historical Record Co., 1902), 276.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Young, Joseph W., "Report of the Immigration," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 93.