- Birth Date
- 27 July 1835
- Death Date
- 5 January 1915
Frands Christian Christensen
He came on the ship "Humbolt" in 1862. His name is not on the Mormon Immigration Index, but he is listed on the passenger list. His name on the European Mission records is "Franz Christensen" and his name on the Deseret News roster is spelled "Franz Christiansen."
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- Christensen, Frands Christian, Journal excerpts, 19, in Florence Davis Valgardson et. al., eds. Soren Peter Christensen Family Histories .
- "Early Pioneer is Called by Death," Mt. Pleasant Pyramid, 8 January 1915, 1.
- European Mission, [Emigration records, Scandinavian Mission] 1852-1920.
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Parish Register of Vor Freslev, Skanderborg, Denmark.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 186.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 793.
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Young, Joseph W., "Report of the Immigration," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 93.