- Birth Date
- 5 July 1813
- Death Date
- 23 May 1883
Lars traveled with his wife Hannah and son Olaf Eliason on the ship Humboldt, arriving on 20 May 1862. The European Mission records spell his surname as "Eliasson". Birth year is confirmed by Moroni Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 19 October 1862.
- Age at Departure: 49
- 1870 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Joseph W. Young, "Report of the Immigration," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 93.
- Moroni Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 4408.
- Parish Register of Ystads, Malmöhus, Sweden.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 424.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.