- Birth Date
- 1 January 1827
- Death Date
- 12 September 1917
In the European Mission records, his name is listed as "Anders Nielsen" and on the Deseret News roster it is listed as "Anderson Nielson." He came on the ship, Humboldt in 1862 with his wife, Sara, and children: Caroline Johanne, Rasmus Peter A., and Niels Peter.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave
- Joseph W. Young, "Report of the Immigration," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 93.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898),377
- Nielson, Andrew, "The Story of My Life," [1916?], 3-5.
- Nielson, Andrew, Reminiscences 1916, 2-3.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.